What is the 4 exponent called?
Originally Answered: In exponents, what is the name for “4” if “2” is squared and “3” is cubed? There are two common prefixes to express the number 4 used in math. They are tetra and quad, derived from the Greek and Latin respectively.
- Can exponential be discrete? - Exponential functions are a lot like geometrical... (Read More)
- How do you find the discrete log? - The discrete logarithm to the base g... (Read More)
- What is it called when the exponent is 3? - Exponents 2 and 3 have special names.... (Read More)
- What does six cubed mean? - The cube of the number 6, or... (Read More)
- Is 8 a cube number? - A cube number is the answer when... (Read More)
- Is 8 a perfect cube? - A perfect cube is a number which... (Read More)
- Is 15 a cube number? - There is a finite set of numbers... (Read More)
- Is 60 a cube number? - What are cube numbers?...Cube Numbers from 1... (Read More)
- What is the cube of 1 to 15? - Square, Cube, Square Root and Cubic Root... (Read More)
- What is the cube of 4 5? - Perfect CubesPerfect Cubes32746451256216 (Read More)