Motivating People with Growth Needs
- Offer support to complete new tasks.
- Give staff and employees a challenge.
- Work should be made interesting.
- Encourage people to think for themselves.
- Keep people informed.
- Ask people what motivates them.
- Stretch people with new work.
- Offer training where possible.
- What are the basic principles of Maslow's theory? - One of the most popular needs theories... (Read more)
- Why is Maslow's theory important? - While dated, Maslow's theory is useful for... (Read more)
- What is an example of self-actualization? - Examples of Self-Actualization. (Maslow, 1943). Extrapolating from... (Read more)
- What is the main idea of self-actualization? - Self-actualization is the complete realization of one's... (Read more)
- What do Maslow's and Rogers's theories have in common? - Terms in this set (24) What do... (Read more)
- What are the characteristics of self-actualized person? - 9 Characteristics of Self-Actualized PeopleSelf-Actualized People Have... (Read more)
- Why it would be difficult to prove Maslow's theory? - The authors also noted that the theory... (Read more)
- Is self Actualisation possible? - While Maslow believed achieving self-actualization is somewhat... (Read more)
- How can I Realise my self? - 6 Steps to Discover Your True SelfBe... (Read more)
- How can I get a strong sense of self? - Building a strong sense of selfDefine your... (Read more)