The four basic types of attitudes and behaviours that are positive, negative and neutral.
- Positive Attitude: This is one type of attitude in organizational behaviour. ...
- Negative Attitude: A negative attitude is something that every person should avoid. ...
- Neutral Attitude: ...
- Sikken Attitude:
- What is the definition of buyer? - English Language Learners Definition of buyer :... (Read More)
- What are the 4 types of buyers? - The four primary customer types are:Price buyers.... (Read More)
- What are the 3 types of buyers? - Types of Buyers and their Characteristics. Buyer... (Read More)
- What is meant by buyer behavior? - Buyer behavior is the actions people take... (Read More)
- How do you analyze buyer behavior? - How to Conduct a Customer Behavior AnalysisSegment... (Read More)
- What affects buyer Behaviour? - The psychological factors that affect buyer behaviour... (Read More)
- What are the stages of buyer decision making process? - The stages of the buyer decision process... (Read More)
- What are the buyer characteristics? - The buyer's characteristics influence how the buyer... (Read More)
- What factors influence behavior? - Factors Influencing Individual BehaviorAbilities.Gender.Race and culture.Attribution.Perception.Attitude. (Read More)
- How do emotions influence behavior? - Some theories linking emotion and behaviour hold... (Read More)