The levels of quality that the authors talk about are:
- Acceptable quality.
- Appropriate quality.
- Aspirational quality.
- What are the benefits of service quality? - Improving service quality can increase revenues through... (Read More)
- What makes a service a quality service? - Service quality generally refers to a customer's... (Read More)
- What are the 7 key principles of quality? - 7 Quality Management Principles ISO 9001:2015 DiagramCustomer... (Read More)
- What is a Level 4 process? - Level four: is the documentation of systems,... (Read More)
- What is a Level 5 process? - Level 5 then decomposes a given process... (Read More)
- What is a top level process? - A high-level process map is a simple... (Read More)
- What is a Level 1 process? - Level One: is the standard high level... (Read More)
- What are the 5 core business processes? - The 5 Business Processes of Marketing Resource... (Read More)
- What is the best tool for process mapping? - Lucidchart (Web)Microsoft Visio (Windows, Web)textografo (Web)Draw.io (Web,... (Read More)
- How do you make a process flow? - The 6 steps to making a business... (Read More)