How to share the device to my families or friends?
- Open the EZVIZ app.
- Go to Live View page of the camera you want to share.
- Now tap the Sharing icon in the top right.
- Enter the account you want to share with.
- Select the permissions you want to authorize (Live View and Playback are selected by default) and tap “Save” to finish.
- How do I add another phone to my Ezviz account? - 1) Login the EZVIZ account which you... (Read More)
- How do I get my Ezviz camera back online? - To connect to a different Wi-Fi network,... (Read More)
- How do you set up a Victure camera? - Victure PC530 Camera Setup: Easy StepsDownload the... (Read More)
- How do I reset my IPC360 camera? - SD Card Port: Support micro SD card... (Read More)
- How do I reset my camera? - Using a RESET buttonLocate the RESET button... (Read More)
- How do I add a second camera to IPC360? - Add a camera - IPC360....Wireless mode Please... (Read More)
- How do I share my IPC360 camera? - You can go the camera setting page→Share... (Read More)
- How do you share digit Cam? - Sharing Your Camera With Friends and FamilyTo... (Read More)
- Can I connect more than one phone to the same camera? - No, you cannot connect more than one... (Read More)
- How do I share my Yoosee camera? - Go to the viewing page, choose the... (Read More)