To link your Instagram and Facebook accounts and share posts directly from Instagram to Facebook:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Sharing to Other Apps.
- Tap Facebook and enter your Facebook login info.
- What does Crosspost mean on Facebook? - Crossposting is a way to use videos... (Read More)
- What does Crossposting mean? - Crossposting is the act of posting the... (Read More)
- How do you cross-post on Facebook marketplace? - Marketplace will automatically be selected and greyed... (Read More)
- Why is cross posting bad? - Cross-posting is like putting a text through... (Read More)
- How do I post to all social media at once? - 7 Great Tools to Simultaneously Post Content... (Read More)
- Can I cross-post from Facebook to Instagram? - Step 3: Go to the “Write a... (Read More)
- Should I post the same content on Facebook and Instagram? - On Instagram, the 'optimal' is once per... (Read More)
- Why can't I share a Facebook post? - You will have to change the privacy... (Read More)
- Why can't I share my Facebook post to Instagram? - You just need to tick the cross-post... (Read More)
- Why can't I connect my Facebook page to Instagram? - To check your page role settings, head... (Read More)