Merchandising is the promotion of goods and/or services that are available for retail sale. Merchandising includes the determination of quantities, setting prices for goods and services, creating display designs, developing marketing strategies, and establishing discounts or coupons.
- What does a marketing developer do? - Since these job requires specialists who have... (Read More)
- What is a market development plan? - Market Development Strategy is a growth strategy... (Read More)
- What makes a good merchandiser? - Merchandisers need to understand the products and... (Read More)
- What is merchandising cycle? - The operating cycle of a merchandising business... (Read More)
- What is the difference between marketing and merchandising? - Merchandising is a form of marketing that... (Read More)
- What is the goal of merchandising? - The goal of retail merchandising activity is... (Read More)
- How do I know my professional skills? - Take these six steps to make an... (Read More)