Some other disadvantages of Air Purifiers you'll have to watch out for are listed below.
- Maintenance Overhead. It sounds weird, but indoor Air purifiers do need maintenance, which can be erratically expensive. ...
- Under Performance. ...
- Ozone Emissions. ...
- A multiplicity of Molds and Bacteria. ...
- UV Rays.
- What air purifier does Consumer Reports recommend? - CR's take: The Blue Pure 211+ is... (Read More)
- Do air purifiers work Consumer Reports? - HEPA Purifiers From CR's Tests Consumer Reports... (Read More)
- What is the best air purifier on the market? - Here are the best air purifiers of... (Read More)
- What is the healthiest air purifier? - Top 5 air purifiers reviewsWinix 5500-2: Best... (Read More)
- Why are air purifiers bad for you? - These filters trap tiny particles and air... (Read More)
- What are the top 5 air purifiers? - The best air purifier you can buy... (Read More)
- Should I sleep with air purifier on? - An air purifier can also reduce odors,... (Read More)
- What is the best HEPA air purifier to buy? - Blueair Blue Pure 211+ Auto. Blueair Blue... (Read More)
- Are air purifiers a waste of money? - So, it's only typical that you may... (Read More)
- Do air purifiers use a lot of electricity? - How Much Electricity Does an Air Purifier... (Read More)