1 the act of consuming or the state of being consumed, esp. by eating, burning, etc. 2 (Economics) expenditure on goods and services for final personal use.
- How do you analyze consumer Behaviour? - How to Conduct a Customer Behavior AnalysisSegment... (Read More)
- What are the 5 different types of consumers? - Following are the most common five types... (Read More)
- What is the need to study consumer Behaviour? - Study of consumer buying behavior is most... (Read More)
- What are the buying patterns? - Buying patterns refer to the why and... (Read More)
- What are the two types of buying? - Different Kinds of Consumer BuyingHand-to-mouth buying. It... (Read More)
- What are the duties of consumers? - Following are the duties of consumers:Buying quality... (Read More)