ONTARIO CITIES & TOWNS WITH THE CHEAPEST AUTO INSURANCE
- Kingston, Napanee, Port Hope, Cobourg and Brockville – $1,103 (average rate per year)
- Cornwall, Petawawa, and Russell – $1,107.
- St. Thomas -$1,124.
- Sarnia – $1,159.
- Sudbury – $1,165.
- Grimsby and Waterdown – $1,192.
- Is Honda really reliable? - Honda and Toyota vehicles often score well... (Read More)
- What is the best rated Honda? - Best Honda Cars in 20202020 Honda Ridgeline.2020... (Read More)
- Who is Honda's target market? - Target Market Customers of Honda are the... (Read More)
- How does Honda market their products? - According to its latest annual report, Honda... (Read More)
- What is better Toyota or Honda? - With the categories we looked at, it... (Read More)
- What year is the best Honda? - The 5 Best And 5 Worst Honda... (Read More)
- Which year of Honda Civic is the best? - If you are looking for a great... (Read More)
- Why are used Honda Civics so expensive? - The biggest reason is because Honda doesn't... (Read More)
- Are Honda expensive to maintain? - The costs of owning a Honda long-term... (Read More)
- Why was Honda Civic discontinued? - Suffering from the lack of an oil... (Read More)