How to logon to a domain controller locally?
- Switch on the computer and when you come to the Windows login screen, click on Switch User. ...
- After you click “Other User”, the system displays the normal login screen where it prompts for user name and password.
- In order to log on to a local account, enter your computer's name.
- How do I access a shared folder on a different domain? - Shared folder between domainsEstablish 2 way transitive... (Read More)
- What are the permission options for shared folders? - There are three types of share permissions:... (Read More)
- How do I set permissions on a shared network? - Setting PermissionsAccess the Properties dialog box.Select the... (Read More)
- How do I access another domain? - To log on to this computer using... (Read More)
- How do I find my domain credentials? - Find your domain hostGo to lookup.icann.org.In the... (Read More)
- What is a domain login? - A domain user account enables the service... (Read More)
- What is domain name and UserName in email? - The username is the name you choose... (Read More)
- Do I need a domain for an email address? - The email domain is part of an... (Read More)
- What is proper email structure? - Use a proper email format. Structure your... (Read More)
- Can you tell if someone is blind copied on email? - "Generally, recipients can't see if someone has... (Read More)