A task flow is the portion of a task definition that shows the flow of the task; that is, the diagram of the steps in a task. ... However, the task flow and workflow are used to perform different kinds of processes. A task flow involves at least one task view step, in which a user enters data into fields and controls.
- What is a journey map used for? - Journey mapping is a tool used to... (Read More)
- Why is the journey important? - The doing is often more important than... (Read More)
- What is a journey map in design thinking? - Definition: A journey map is a visualization... (Read More)
- How do you create a user flow? - How to Make a User Flow DiagramDetermine... (Read More)
- What is a user workflow? - User flow is the path taken by... (Read More)
- What are user tasks? - User task analysis is the act of... (Read More)
- What is a user flow diagram? - User flows, UX flows, or flowcharts, as... (Read More)