The requirements to earn the Registered Behavior Technician are as follows:
- 18 years of age or older.
- High School Graduate.
- Complete 40 hours of training under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Complete the Registered Behavior Technician competency assessment.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- How do I become a consumer behavior analyst? - Generally, employers seek analysts who have at... (Read More)
- What are career opportunities in consumer behavior? - One would typically start with a degree... (Read More)
- What does a behavior analyst do? - Behavior analysts design and implement therapy programs... (Read More)
- Where can you work as a BCBA? - BCBAs can find work in many roles,... (Read More)
- Is behavior analyst a good career? - Is a behavior analyst a good career?... (Read More)
- Is BCBA exam difficult? - And yes… the test is difficult. ...... (Read More)
- How many times can you fail the BCBA exam? - Retaking the Exam You can retake the... (Read More)
- How many years does it take to become a Bcba? - Certification candidates must complete 1,500 hours of... (Read More)
- Do you need a Masters to be a Bcba? - Since a master's degree is required to... (Read More)
- Are Bcba in demand? - Demand for behavior analysts is increasing: Annual... (Read More)