A business-to-consumer, or B2C, business model is one in which a company sells a service or product directly to a consumer. Familiar examples of B2C companies include Amazon, Walmart, and other companies where individual customers are the end-users of a product or service.
- What are the current trends in consumer Behaviour? - Consumers are favoring balance between digital and... (Read More)
- How understanding the psychology of consumers is important while launching a new product in the market? - Understanding consumer behavior is important for any... (Read More)
- How does innovation affect consumer behavior? - Our study evidence prove that the effect... (Read More)
- Why do consumers buy Apple products? - It's because they make the consumer feel... (Read More)
- What is B to C sales experience? - The definition of business-to-consumer sales refers to... (Read More)
- How do I sell my B2B services? - 5 steps to successfully sell B2B servicesResearch... (Read More)