Mainly equilibrium can be of two types: Physical Equilibrium. Chemical Equilibrium....Further, we can divide the physical equilibrium as follows:
- Phase equilibrium.
- Solute - Solid Equilibrium.
- Gas - Liquid Equilibrium.
- What is the consumer equilibrium condition in utility theory? - The actual quantities purchased of each good... (Read More)
- What is Consumer Equilibrium Class 12? - Consumer's Equilibrium refers to a situation where... (Read More)
- What is Consumer equilibrium with example? - Consumer's equilibrium is a situation when he... (Read More)
- What are the conditions for consumer equilibrium? - There are three conditions for consumer's equilibrium:(1)... (Read More)
- How do you find equilibrium total utility? - To find total utility economists use the... (Read More)
- What do you mean by consumer equilibrium give three assumptions of consumer equilibrium? - Assumptions. Consumer's equilibrium through indifference curve analysis... (Read More)
- What is the equilibrium? - Equilibrium is the state in which market... (Read More)
- What is physical equilibrium give an example? - In the Equilibrium state, the rate of... (Read More)
- What is an example of equilibrium in everyday life? - An example of equilibrium is when you... (Read More)
- What are the principles of equilibrium? - A few common principles equilibrium are: Two... (Read More)