A prospective customer, or prospect, is a person or organization interested in making a purchase, with financial resources required, and the power to make purchasing decisions.
- How do you write a customer analysis report? - Customer analysis typically moves through the following... (Read More)
- What is another name for a potential customer? - Prospect and prospective client are commonly used... (Read More)
- Who are potential customers? - Therefore a Potential Customer is someone who... (Read More)
- What's another word for potential? - What is another word for potential?possiblelikelyprospectivefutureprobablebuddinglatentembryonicconceivabledeveloping (Read More)
- What is the importance of pre-approach? - IMPORTANCE OF PRE-APPROACH Pre-approach enables the salesperson... (Read More)
- What is pre-approach? - The pre-approach is used for preparing for... (Read More)