A) Segregation of wastes :
- The Green-coloured dustbins are meant for wet and bioderadable wastes. For eg: kitchen wastes including vegetables and fruits skins.
- Blue dustbins are meant for disposal of plastic wrappers and non-bioderadable wastes.
- Yellow dustbins are meant for papers and glass bottles.
- What are the 5 types of waste? - Waste can be classified into five types... (Read More)
- What are the three principles of waste management? - One of the ways to put that... (Read More)
- What is meant by 3 R's? - The principle of reducing waste, reusing and... (Read More)
- What is 3R formula? - The 3Rs is used to refer to... (Read More)
- What are the 3 Rs in education? - If you are familiar with primary education,... (Read More)
- What reduce means? - 1 : to make smaller or less... (Read More)
- How can I practice 3r? - Use your own shopping bags or boxes;... (Read More)
- What are the three R's of Green IT? - A movement to encourage consumers to lessen... (Read More)
- What are the 3 R's in sustainable development? - The three R's stands for: Reduce, Reuse... (Read More)
- What is the benefit of waste segregation? - Segregation of waste, i.e. sorting into waste... (Read More)