Turn off personalized ads
- Go to the Ad Settings page.
- Choose where you want the change to apply: On all devices where you're signed in: If you aren't signed in, at the top right, select Sign in. Follow the steps. On your current device or browser: Stay signed out.
- Turn off Ad Personalization.
- What is the Digital Advertising Alliance? - The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) establishes and... (Read More)
- Should you opt out of cookies? - The opt-out cookie tells the website not... (Read More)
- Do cookies spy on you? - Cookies let websites remember you, your website... (Read More)
- Can deleting cookies cause problems? - Performance. As the number of persistent cookies... (Read More)
- Why do I have to accept cookies? - In short, it means companies need to... (Read More)
- Can cookies track your browsing history? - Browser cookies are used to “mark” a... (Read More)
- Can someone track your online activity? - Most average computer users cannot track your... (Read More)
- Can I see what websites have been visited? - Easily find websites that you previously visited... (Read More)
- Can the administrator see deleted history? - Can the administrator see deleted history? The... (Read More)
- Can WiFi owner see what sites I visited incognito? - If you use public Wi-Fi or connect... (Read More)