How to Hide My Internet Activities on Public WiFi
- Use a Web proxy for surfing the Web at a free Wi-Fi location. When using a proxy, all that shows up on the router's history is the proxy site, not the sites the proxy allows you to see. ...
- Surf the Web with Firefox instead of Windows Internet Explorer and use its "Private Browsing" feature.
- How do I opt out of most Internet ads? - Turn off personalized adsGo to the Ad... (Read More)
- What is the Digital Advertising Alliance? - The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) establishes and... (Read More)
- Should you opt out of cookies? - The opt-out cookie tells the website not... (Read More)
- Do cookies spy on you? - Cookies let websites remember you, your website... (Read More)
- Can deleting cookies cause problems? - Performance. As the number of persistent cookies... (Read More)
- Why do I have to accept cookies? - In short, it means companies need to... (Read More)
- Can cookies track your browsing history? - Browser cookies are used to “mark” a... (Read More)
- Can someone track your online activity? - Most average computer users cannot track your... (Read More)
- Can I see what websites have been visited? - Easily find websites that you previously visited... (Read More)
- Can the administrator see deleted history? - Can the administrator see deleted history? The... (Read More)