The average click-through rate on AdWords paid search ads is about 2%. Accordingly, anything over 2% can be considered an above average CTR.
- What are benchmarks in digital marketing? - Benchmarks are the inspirational lines that encourage... (Read More)
- What is a good CTR for Adsense? - It can actually range from . 05%... (Read More)
- What determines cost per click? - Your keyword price, or cost-per-click (CPC), is... (Read More)
- How much does a Google ad cost per click? - The average cost per click in Google... (Read More)
- How do you make money from pay per click? - Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click model,... (Read More)
- How do I get a high CPM rate? - The Cost of every thousand impressions (CPM$)... (Read More)