Your keyword price, or cost-per-click (CPC), is determined by a combination of your bidding strategy, keyword competition, Quality Score and a handful of other factors. ... If you bid low, your keyword price will be low. If you bid high, your keyword price will potentially increase.
- What are benchmarks in digital marketing? - Benchmarks are the inspirational lines that encourage... (Read More)
- What is considered a good CTR? - The average click-through rate on AdWords paid... (Read More)
- What is a good CTR for Adsense? - It can actually range from . 05%... (Read More)
- How much does a Google ad cost per click? - The average cost per click in Google... (Read More)
- How do you make money from pay per click? - Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click model,... (Read More)
- How do I get a high CPM rate? - The Cost of every thousand impressions (CPM$)... (Read More)