How To: Basic DSP Tuning
- set all crossovers. i set them at the same frequency between tweeter and mid with a 24 db Linkquitz riley slope. ...
- set time alignment by distance. since your passive, do it for the distance of the mids to your nose. ...
- integrating the sub is the easiest part. ...
- listen to them all together and see how they sound.
- What is digital advertising inventory? - Ad Inventory or Advertising Inventory is a... (Read More)
- What is the role of a DSP? - A Direct Support Professional (DSP) is someone... (Read More)
- What is a DSP in music industry? - A Digital Service Provider (DSP) is an... (Read More)
- What is DSP on an amplifier? - In a nutshell, a DSP uses a... (Read More)
- What is DSP head unit? - The hardware DSP chip can alter the... (Read More)
- Is a DSP worth it? - I know this is an enthusiast page... (Read More)
- What is built in DSP? - A DSP is a processor dedicated to... (Read More)
- How does a DSP chip work? - Digital Signal Processors (DSP) take real-world signals... (Read More)
- How does DSP differ from general purpose processor? - DSP processors lack a flash program memory... (Read More)
- What makes a good DSP? - There is no guarantee, but these behavioral... (Read More)