5 Tricks to Save Cash on Realtor Commissions
- Go for half. The typical commission is 6 percent, which is split by the agent for the buyer and the agent for a seller—3 percent each. ...
- Shop around. ...
- Ask what you're getting for your money. ...
- Hold out for a higher selling price. ...
- Find alternatives.
- How do you do digital marketing in real estate? - 8 Ways Realtors Can Use Digital Marketing... (Read More)
- How can I promote my real estate business online? - Interact with users, share good press, and... (Read More)
- Why digital marketing is important for real estate? - Digital marketing allows real estate agencies to... (Read More)
- How social media promotes real estate? - Real Estate Social Media MarketingPromote the town,... (Read More)
- How do I get NRI leads for real estate? - As these are free sources of leads,... (Read More)
- How do I get free real estate leads? - How New Real Estate Agents Can Get... (Read More)
- Where can I buy real estate leads? - The 5 Best Real Estate Leads Sources... (Read More)
- How do buyers get real estate leads? - How to find buyers for real estate... (Read More)
- Is buying real estate leads worth it? - The biggest benefit of buying real estate... (Read More)
- Which is better Zillow or realtor? - Overall, Zillow leads work better than those... (Read More)