How to track Android app installs (from Google Play)
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the tools icon. ...
- Under the section labeled “Measurement” click Conversions.
- Click the plus button .
- Select App from the list of conversion types.
- Select Google Play.
- Select Installs, and click Continue.
- Did you know facts about advertising? - 15 interesting facts about advertising you may... (Read More)
- How do you attract advertisers to your app? - Attract Advertisers To Purchase Ad Space Within... (Read More)
- How do ads in apps pay? - The amount of money each app makes... (Read More)
- How many users do you need to get advertisers? - To reach your goal of 200 sales,... (Read More)
- Should I put ads in my app? - A lot of app developers monetize their... (Read More)
- How do I sell my app ads? - Here's how to get started using in-app... (Read More)
- How do I add AdMob to iOS app? - Get started with AdMob in your iOS... (Read More)
- Does AdMob work on iOS? - Among all the mobile ad networks, it... (Read More)
- How do I connect my iOS app to Google ads? - Sign into Google Ads.Select App campaigns in... (Read More)
- How do I promote my app on Google ads? - Get started in 3 steps We'll help... (Read More)