How Do We Comfort Someone?
- 1. “ Witness their feelings” ...
- Affirm that their feelings make sense. ...
- Draw out their feelings inorder to better understand what they feel. ...
- Don't minimize their pain or focus only on cheering them up. ...
- Offer physical affection if appropriate. ...
- Affirm your support and commitment.
- What is a stronger word for powerful? - Synonyms. almighty efficacious effectual ruling reigning strong... (Read More)
- Is it okay to say stay strong? - DON'T SAY: Stay strong. When someone passes,... (Read More)
- What do you call an emotionally strong person? - resilient - recovering readily from illness, depression,... (Read More)
- What do you call a strong minded woman? - If you describe someone as strong-minded, you... (Read More)
- What's another word for inner strength? - What is another word for inner strength?self-confidenceaplombconfidenceself-assuranceassurance (Read More)
- What is a female warrior called? - A virago is a woman who demonstrates... (Read More)
- What are the synonyms for courage? - braverycourage.daring.dauntlessness.fearlessness.fortitude.gallantry.grit.guts. (Read More)
- How do you build inner strength? - 9 Ways to Build Your Inner StrengthAsk... (Read More)
- How do you awaken your inner power? - 7 Ways to Cultivate Your Inner StrengthKnow... (Read More)
- How do I heal my inner self? - Send loving messages to yourself. ... Take... (Read More)