Pepsodent is an American brand of toothpaste owned by Unilever since 1942. Pepsodent was launched in 1993 in India and since then the brand has raised the benchmark on Oral Care solutions in India. It is endorsed by FDI.
- Who spends the most on TV advertising? - Among companies advertising their products and services... (Read More)
- Who were the top 5 world's largest advertisers in 2019? - This article is a subscriber exclusive.RankMarketer2019 total... (Read More)
- What brands does Colgate Palmolive own? - Our brands include Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, meridol,... (Read More)
- Is Colgate owned by Procter and Gamble? - Procter & Gamble is a very well-known... (Read More)
- Is Pepsodent and Colgate same company? - In 1993, came to India. ... (Read More)
- Which is best Colgate or Pepsodent? - Both brands are preety good and have... (Read More)
- Is Pepsodent toothpaste still available? - Today Pepsodent is a “value brand” marketed... (Read More)