As a business decision, the use of distributors offers many tactical and logistical advantages over selling direct.
- Core Competency. A core competency is the activity a company is most proficient at, and a manufacturer's core competency is making product. ...
- Broaden Retail Sales. ...
- Market Expansion. ...
- Customer Service.
- What is the theory of distribution? - The theory of distribution is that incomes... (Read more)
- What is production and distribution? - Production, distribution, and consumption are related to... (Read more)
- How does a distribution company work? - Distributors, also known as a stockist, are... (Read more)
- How do you make money from distributions? - Selling in bulk is the best way... (Read more)
- How do movie distributors make money? - There are two types of distribution: leasing... (Read more)
- What is needed to start a distribution company? - Step-By-Step Guide on How to Start a... (Read more)
- Why do we need distribution? - It is very important because product in... (Read more)
- What is the responsibility of a distributor? - Distributors play a vital role in keeping... (Read more)
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using an intermediary for your product? - The Advantages & Disadvantages of Intermediary DistributionProvide... (Read more)
- How much do distributors make? - Distributor markup is when distributors raise the... (Read more)