Distributive property with exponents
- Expand the equation.
- Multiply (distribute) the first numbers of each set, outer numbers of each set, inner numbers of each set, and the last numbers of each set.
- Combine like terms.
- Solve the equation and simplify, if needed.
- How do you distribute an equation? - Using the Distributive Property when Solving EquationsIf... (Read more)
- What is distributive identity? - Distributive, Identity, and Inverse Properties: Learn A... (Read more)
- What is another word for distributive? - In this page you can discover 11... (Read more)
- What are 2 step equations? - A two-step equation is an algebraic equation... (Read more)
- How do you distribute powers? - Multiply (or distribute) the exponent outside the... (Read more)
- Can you combine like terms with multiplication? - When adding or subtracting terms in an... (Read more)
- Do you combine like terms or distribute first? - We begin by distributing the constant terms... (Read more)
- How do you simplify and collect like terms? - How to collect like terms in algebraObjects... (Read more)
- How do you simplify like terms? - Like terms are combined in algebraic expression... (Read more)
- How do you combine like terms step by step? - When you combine like terms, be sure... (Read more)