How to collect like terms in algebra
- Objects are often represented in algebra by a single letter.
- Like terms share the same letter(s) and power(s), eg 𝑥 or 𝑥²
- Algebraic expressions can be collected together if they are like terms. This is done by adding or subtracting.
- How do you distribute an equation? - Using the Distributive Property when Solving EquationsIf... (Read more)
- What is distributive identity? - Distributive, Identity, and Inverse Properties: Learn A... (Read more)
- What is another word for distributive? - In this page you can discover 11... (Read more)
- What are 2 step equations? - A two-step equation is an algebraic equation... (Read more)
- How do you distribute a property? - Distributive property with exponentsExpand the equation.Multiply (distribute)... (Read more)
- How do you distribute powers? - Multiply (or distribute) the exponent outside the... (Read more)
- Can you combine like terms with multiplication? - When adding or subtracting terms in an... (Read more)
- Do you combine like terms or distribute first? - We begin by distributing the constant terms... (Read more)
- How do you simplify like terms? - Like terms are combined in algebraic expression... (Read more)
- How do you combine like terms step by step? - When you combine like terms, be sure... (Read more)