Typical items listed as general and administrative expenses include:
- Executives wages and benefits.
- The depreciation on office fixtures and equipment.
- Legal counsel and accounting staff salaries.
- Office supplies.
- How do you record distributions to owners? - To record an owner withdrawal, the journal... (Read more)
- Are Distributions an expense? - Cash or stock dividends distributed to shareholders... (Read more)
- What is a distribution in accounting? - A distribution is a company's payment of... (Read more)
- What is distribution on balance sheet? - When cash is distributed to pay a... (Read more)
- What is distribution cost in accounting? - Distribution Cost, also called distribution expenses, are... (Read more)
- What is distribution price? - If you are a manufacturer or supplier,... (Read more)
- What are general expenses? - General expenses are the costs a business... (Read more)
- What are admin expenses? - Administration expenses are the costs of paying... (Read more)
- Is general expenses debit or credit? - Recording changes in Income Statement AccountsAccount TypeNormal... (Read more)
- Is withdrawal a debit or credit? - To Sum It UpAccounting ElementNormal BalanceTo Decrease1.... (Read more)