Add a Member to a Distribution List in Office 365
- On the left pane of the screen go down and click Exchange. ...
- From here click groups under recipients.
- Double click on the group you would like to add members to.
- Click membership on the left side of the dialogue box.
- Click the '+' sign next to add members.
- You can select users and click add then click OK.
- What is a distribution list email address? - An email distribution list is a group... (Read More)
- How does a distribution list work? - Distribution lists are used to send email... (Read More)
- What is a distribution list in exchange? - In e-mail applications, a distribution list is... (Read More)
- What is the use of distribution list in Outlook? - Use a contact group (formerly called a... (Read More)
- How do you create a distribution list in AD? - If you still want to create a... (Read More)
- What is a distribution list in Active Directory? - Groups, in Windows Active Directory or Microsoft... (Read More)
- How do I manage a distribution list in Outlook? - To edit a group or review information... (Read More)
- How do I add members to a distribution list in OWA? - Double click on the distribution group that... (Read More)
- Can you add external users to a distribution list? - How to Add External Users to a... (Read More)
- How do I make a distribution list confidential in Outlook? - In an open message, on the Message... (Read More)