Here are some common business expense examples that may be partially or fully tax deductible:
- Payroll (employees and freelance help)
- Bank fees and interest.
- Company car.
- Equipment or Equipment rental.
- What are the distribution expenses? - Distribution cost involves those expenses related to... (Read more)
- What are examples of selling expenses? - Selling expenses include sales commissions, advertising, promotional... (Read more)
- Is selling expense a direct expense? - Selling Expense Direct expenses are those incurred... (Read more)
- Which expenses are direct expenses? - Examples of direct expensesraw materials.sales commissions.manufacturing supplies.direct... (Read more)
- Is salary a direct expense? - Raw materials and the cost of labour... (Read more)
- Is electricity a direct expense? - Key Takeaways. Direct costs are expenses that... (Read more)
- What are direct and indirect expenses in accounting? - As you now know, direct costs are... (Read more)
- What are the examples of direct and indirect expenses? - The Difference in a Table FormatDirect ExpensesIndirect... (Read more)
- What is the difference between direct expenses and indirect expenses in accounting? - Direct Expenses: Direct expenses are those expenses... (Read more)
- Is employee benefit expense a direct expense? - Employee benefit expenses include both direct &... (Read more)