Water can occur in three states: solid (ice), liquid, or gas (vapor).
- Solid water—ice is frozen water. When water freezes, its molecules move farther apart, making ice less dense than water. ...
- Liquid water is wet and fluid. ...
- Water as a gas—vapor is always present in the air around us.
- What is the distribution of water on Earth explain with pie chart? - You can see how water is distributed... (Read More)
- What are the 4 sources of water? - Lesson-4 Sources of water supplyLakes and streams.Ponds.Rivers.Storage... (Read More)
- What are different source of water? - There are two main sources of water:... (Read More)
- What are 2 sources of water? - Overview. Community water systems obtain water from... (Read More)
- What are 5 sources of water? - Here are the main five water sources:Municipal.Ground... (Read More)
- Is Ocean a source of water? - The oceans are, by far, the largest... (Read More)
- What are the 15 uses of water? - AnswerFor drinking.For cleaning dishes.For cooking.for watering plants.for... (Read More)
- Why is rain water not good for drinking? - Rain can wash different types of contaminants... (Read More)
- Is rain water the cleanest water? - Most rain is perfectly safe to drink... (Read More)
- Is Rainwater distilled water? - This is because rainwater is pure, distilled... (Read More)