Types of Distribution Channels – 4 Important Types: Direct Sale, Sale through Retailer, Wholesaler, Agent
- Direct Sale: This is the simplest form of distribution channel which involves the manufacturer and the consumers. ...
- Sale through Retailer: ...
- Sale through Wholesaler: ...
- Sale through Agent:
- What is distribution theory? - Distribution theory, in economics, the systematic attempt... (Read more)
- What is distribution theory in statistics? - A probability distribution is a statistical function... (Read more)
- What is macro theory of distribution? - The macro theory of distribution deals with... (Read more)
- What is modern theory of distribution? - The modern theory of factor pricing provides... (Read more)
- How do you distribute in economics? - Distribution in economics refers to the way... (Read more)
- How do you plan a distribution strategy? - Evaluate If You Should Pursue Adding a... (Read more)
- What distribution channels does Starbucks use? - The mobile payments business and the consumer... (Read more)