Calculate the standard deviation of the distribution. Subtract the average of the sample means from each value in the set. Square the result. For example, (6 - 7)^2 = 1 and (8 - 6)^2 = 4.
- What is distribution of a variable? - The distribution of a variable is a... (Read More)
- What are its benefits for the distribution of service? - The major benefit of company-owned channels of... (Read More)
- Which product would most likely involve intensive distribution? - Firms that choose an intensive distribution strategy... (Read More)
- What is inclusive distribution? - Inclusive distribution is a type of distribution... (Read More)
- What is difference between exclusive and inclusive series? - 1. In case of exclusive series, the... (Read More)
- What is difference between inclusive and exclusive classes? - In exclusive form, the lower and upper... (Read More)