The distribution of a variable is a description of the relative numbers of times each possible outcome will occur in a number of trials. ... If the measure is a Radon measure (which is usually the case), then the statistical distribution is a generalized function in the sense of a generalized function.
- How do you find the distribution in statistics? - Calculate the standard deviation of the distribution.... (Read More)
- What are its benefits for the distribution of service? - The major benefit of company-owned channels of... (Read More)
- Which product would most likely involve intensive distribution? - Firms that choose an intensive distribution strategy... (Read More)
- What is inclusive distribution? - Inclusive distribution is a type of distribution... (Read More)
- What is difference between exclusive and inclusive series? - 1. In case of exclusive series, the... (Read More)
- What is difference between inclusive and exclusive classes? - In exclusive form, the lower and upper... (Read More)