In exclusive form, the lower and upper limits are known as true lower limit and true upper limit of the class interval. Thus, class limits of 10 - 20 class intervals in the exclusive form are 10 and 20. In inclusive form, class limits are obtained by subtracting 0.
- How do you find the distribution in statistics? - Calculate the standard deviation of the distribution.... (Read more)
- What is distribution of a variable? - The distribution of a variable is a... (Read more)
- What are its benefits for the distribution of service? - The major benefit of company-owned channels of... (Read more)
- Which product would most likely involve intensive distribution? - Firms that choose an intensive distribution strategy... (Read more)
- What is inclusive distribution? - Inclusive distribution is a type of distribution... (Read more)
- What is difference between exclusive and inclusive series? - 1. In case of exclusive series, the... (Read more)