LTE Protocol Stack Layers
- Physical Layer (Layer 1) Physical Layer carries all information from the MAC transport channels over the air interface. ...
- Medium Access Layer (MAC) ...
- Radio Link Control (RLC) ...
- Radio Resource Control (RRC) ...
- Packet Data Convergence Control (PDCP) ...
- Non Access Stratum (NAS) Protocols.
- Whats is PDU? - In telecommunications, a protocol data unit (PDU)... (Read more)
- How does a PDU work? - In its most basic form, a PDU... (Read more)
- What is the difference between a PDU and a UPS? - PDUs evenly distribute the amperage among the... (Read more)
- What is PDU rack? - In layman's terms, a rack Power Distribution... (Read more)
- What is PDU switch? - A switched rack PDU is a power... (Read more)
- What is the PDU at each layer? - Techopedia explains Protocol Data Unit (PDU) PDU... (Read more)
- What are the 5 layers of TCP IP? - The TCP/IP model is based on a... (Read more)
- What does a PDU look like? - NOTE: PDU also stands for "Power Distribution... (Read more)
- What is the difference between PDU and SDU? - It differs from a PDU in that... (Read more)
- What is PDCP SDU? - Packets received by a layer are called... (Read more)