What statistical test should I use to compare two groups?

The two most widely used statistical techniques for comparing two groups, where the measurements of the groups are normally distributed, are the Independent Group t-test and the Paired t-test. ... The Independent Group t-test is designed to compare means between two groups where there are different subjects in each group.

Related posts: